Understanding Social Media Marketing
Almost 40% of the world’s population, which is nearly three billion people, is active in Social media. Thus the importance of marketing in Social Medias is at the peak. Without an adequate social media marketing strategy, businesses are at a stake of losing revenue. Managing all social channels are also very complex. It requires proper technique, roadmap, follow-up, analysis, etc. to extract a suitable outcome. Social Media Marketing is simply the process of creating and sharing content in the social networks to achieve the marketing and branding objective for your business. The process starts with setting up a business objective of social media marketing. It enhances many features like increased engagement with customers, getting to know more about the target audience’s behavior and interests, brand awareness, improved communication with the key customers, etc. The activities in social media marketing include:
- Social Media Channel/s Selection
- Posting strategy Development – What to post? When to post?
- Content Publishing Frequency Management
- Well, Mix of Content Design Including Static, Motion, Video, etc.
- Image Tag readiness and Off-page Tag Implementation
- Interactive Post caption and Hashtag development
- A prompt response of comments on the posts
- A prompt response of queries in the message box
- Organic Post sharing to the related groups and pages
- Paid Ads Management
- Retargeting campaign launch
Social Media Management Strategy Enhanced
Our Social Media marketing strategy enhances the AIDA-R Model where A represents “Attention”; I represent “Interest”; D represents “Desire”; A represents “Action”; R represents “Retention.” We have added another critical block, which is Analytics, in this model, to make the strategy more effective. So far, our AIDA-R model-based sales funnel worked in the best manner to bring in positive ROI for each of our clients. To further boost the sales funnel, we also consider identification, Presence, Relationship, Reputation, Groups, conversations, and sharing in evolving social media marketing strategies.